Pages

It's Black...It's White

August 23, 2010

I love the detail on this top, it looks like I have a built in necklace so jewelry is one less step I have to worry about. I did, however, want to accessorize with a belt to break up the black and white colors so I threw my bright yellow one into the mix!

On a totally different non-fashion related topic do you ever feel like you do the same thing day in and day out? Lately I have been feeling like my life has taken on a Groundhog Day quality...remember that Bill Murray movie? I need to break up my routine before I go crazy! I foresee a vacation coming up in my future so I can continue my blog from the comfort of my own home (and not in a mental institution)!!





Forever 21 skirt

Ann Taylor Loft shirt

Target belt

Cole Haun pumps bought at Marti & Liz

6 comments:

  1. Such a cute outfit and I adore the pop of yellow!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey lady! super cute blog, and I adore that skirt, especially with the pop of yellow!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great skirt, love the pop of color from the belt!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this outfit, especially the skirt! And the belt was a great way to add color.

    ReplyDelete
  5. love the pop of color from the yellow belt! And, that skirt... adorable!! great outfit :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...