Pages

Color Me Happy!!!

November 23, 2010

Can I possibly have any more color on in this outfit?? I mean, who did I think I was when I woke up this morning....a freaking rainbow!! Whatever the case may be, it actually all works together (at least in my mind).

These beautiful earrings are another swap present compliments of Vivian from Diamonds and Tulle. I love them and had no problem incorporating them into everyday life...I wasn't about to sit and wait until I had a fancy Christmas party, wedding, etc. to wear them. With all the sequins and bling bling cropping up on the runways and retail stores, no one should hesitate to wear sparkle right now!

On another note, I never wear my hair up in one of those clip thingies but I kind of like it, much easier than blow drying your hair every morning and probably tons healthier too. I cannot believe the hair gods have never told me this secret before...live and learn people, live and learn.





Victoria's Secret strapless dress

The Limited cardigan

Nine West shoes purchased at Marti & Liz

Target tights

Forever 21 earrings gifted from Vivian of Diamonds and Tulle

12 comments:

  1. ah, this outfit is so good! You are ROCKING the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Im totally addicted to color tights...your outfit is soooo cute!!! Wish it was still warm in MI to not wear a coat, lol...great blog...Im a new follower:)

    Nice to meet you:)

    Stop by and say Hello♥

    Enter my Spotted Moth Giveaway♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have these same shoes and I LOVE them!! Love all the color you are rocking too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm loving all the colors! And no, you don't need an excuse to sparkle! Great shoes!

    ReplyDelete
  5. i'm loving all the colors and now wanting some green tights :) And those shoes are hot!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look so good! Love the tights. You have beautiful hair and it looks great either up or down!

    I am envious of those red shoes!

    http://southerncomfortga.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lots of color! and i love it!!!

    <3


    xoxo
    Miss Neira

    ReplyDelete
  8. lllooovveee that floral dress and your shoes! following!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  9. Looooooooove it! So bold and bright and happy.

    ReplyDelete
  10. im loving those tights! ive actually been on the hunt for a hunter green pair - so im def heading to target this weekend now. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  11. THIS OUTFIT IS SO GOOD. I love it! the colours are the best, it's so flattering and your hair looks really good that way!! *saved to inspiration folder* :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...