Pages

The Closet Conspiracy!

December 14, 2010

It is amazing to me how I can walk into the same closet day in and day out and have a completely different outlook on my clothes on any given day. Take today for instance-I try on one skirt, one top and voila! I have my 3rd Christmas party to go to after work so I am sticking to my holiday 101 rule and the outfit was much easier to pick out. (Maybe I need to try out Kendi's 30 for 30 challenge next time to simplify my closet) Most days it takes me a countless rotation of skirts, dresses and tops before I am satisfied enough to walk out the door.

It's gonna be a good day...I love when my closet cooperates! Don't forget to enter the GAP giftcard giveaway ending this Friday!!!





Charlotte Russe sparkle top

Ann Taylor Loft skirt

Nine West shoes purchased at TJ Maxx

Forever 21 coat

The Limited scarf

15 comments:

  1. CUTE CUTE CUTE!!! Don't you jsut love how TJ Maxx has awesome designer shoes at great prices? Love your coat too. It's a very pretty color on you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute! I really like the color combination of the coat and scarf.

    www.iattemptfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look sooo wonderfully chic and in the snow yet! So colorful and sparkly!
    You should try Kendi's challenge. I did it once but I don't think I want to again - so much self control and I don't have much will power. :)

    xx Vivian @ http://diamondsandtulle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. The perfect amount of sparkle to go from work to a party. Also, how fab is that coat?! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So so pretty. I love the black and grey. Then, you put on that chic coat and scarf and it looks even cuter!

    ReplyDelete
  6. so pretty! you look gorgeous! love that scarf!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sparkly!! I love that outfit! You look great!

    ReplyDelete
  8. The jacket is to die for! I'm jealous about your holiday party! I've only been to one and it was work related, lame.

    ReplyDelete
  9. The fourth and fifth images are so lovely, LOVE the outfits!

    http://themessenger-bag.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the black and gray with the yellow and red!

    www.clothedmuch.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. you look so happy! i love that you look like you feel good in your clothes. that makes them all the classier;)
    Yours Mine and Ours

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love your bright coat, and how you weren't afraid to mix a bright scarf with it- it looks great on you!

    But oh brrr, snow. None in my neck of the woods- I've almost forgotten it's winter!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Very cute! I love the colorful coat and scarf!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...