Pages

Copy Cat...

December 10, 2010

Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery and with that being said...I tried two new things today! When Noelle of Beautygirl 24 posted her OOTD and I saw how she tied her scarf, I had to try it. A simple trick but I loved it and took notes right away.

I also followed Sydney of The Daybook's hair tutorial and while my hair did turn out more wavy no one can "do" the beachwave, fluffy goodness quite like Syd can! I love reading and getting inspiration from other bloggers.

I am now freezing and needing to add more clothing, like my coat. This picture taking stuff is probably why I got sick in the first place....off to get a facial to make myself feel better!!





Francesca's Collection dress

CAbi leggings

Cole Haaun shoes purchased at Marti & Liz

Forever 21 scarf gifted by Diamonds and Tulle

9 comments:

  1. I love getting inspired by fellow bloggers! I like the way you've tied this scarf, that would be cute to try! I love your hair too :0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i like it! i tied mine like that last weekend. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute hair. I might have to give this one a try. Thanks!

    www.iattemptfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, that is one fab way of tying a scarf! I definitely have to try it soon! Thanks for sharing!

    xo
    Sands

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love it! I'm happy you liked the scarf idea, it's a great way to wear it. I've seen other girls tie their scarves the same way so I decided to try it myself ;) Have a great weekend Ashley!
    ♥ Noelle

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super cute!! I love those shoes, and I love finding new ways to tie scarves! Great outfit!! I hope you get to feeling better soon! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love how you've tied off your scarf! it's so cute! I love finding inspiration from other bloggers, it's so much fun!

    Chic on the Cheap

    ReplyDelete
  8. I really like how the scarf is tied! I'm definitely going to have to try that.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...