For A Fashion Fixation:
1. I vow to be less intimidated about taking pictures outside of my comfort zone aka my front doorstep. I am always so embarrassed taking photos in public places but I am sure you guys are tired of looking at my front door.
2. I am gonna try and comment more on other people's blogs. I try and get to as many as I can but it's so hard working my 8-5 job, doing my blog and trying to have free time for myself. Enough complaining...I am gonna do it!
3. Have FUN!!!! Following 200 something blogs and looking at all the other style bloggers makes me jealous sometime (I want her body, her hair is awesome, I wish I could afford those clothes) but I have to remember to just.be.myself!
For me personally:
1. On the top of most NY resolution's and mine....lose weight! I look back at pictures of when hubs and I got married a little over a year ago and I can tell a difference. Oh, the joys of wedding weight!
2. Learn to balance my husband time and my friend time better. This will be a hard one because I LOVE hanging with my girls.
3. Learn to cook!!! I have got to practice, practice, practice and some day (soon) it will hopefully click.
Be safe tonight and here's to a wonderful 2011...CHEERS!!!!
Banana Republic button down shirt
JC Penny belt
Victoria Secret boots (click here to purchase)