Pages

NYE footage....

January 3, 2011

I cannot believe this actually happened but...I did not get a full length picture of my New Year's Eve outfit!!! I was running late and didn't think about what I was gonna wear until the very last minute (which is so not like me) and I had to run out the door for my dinner reservations and it never got taken. If the suspense is killing you, I wore this shirt and these jeans.

Here are some of the highlights from my friends and I ringing in the New Year!




11 comments:

  1. Happy New Year! Looks like lots of FUN and lovin the top!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy New Year! Looks like a ton of fun and you look fab as always!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like you had a fun NYE :) Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy New Year. Looks like you guys had fun. I love the glass tower on the table.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like you had a fun night! Happy New Year Ashley! So glad we were able to "meet" last year :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks like your night was a lot of fun and very glam, "neighbor"!
    Maybe we can organize a hello next time I'm anywhere near Knoxville!

    Leaving the House in THIS?!?!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for the sweetie comment! Fortunately, I didn't have to face the guy at work today. Looks like a BLAST...LOVE the tablescape..amazingness!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Well, if the photos are any indication, it looks like you had a fun-filled NYE, and it's obvious you looked very pretty while celebrating!
    Sidenote: I just love holidays that allow everyone to wear big funny sparkly decorated hats!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great pictures!! Looks like you had a blast!
    Love, love your top!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...