Pages

It's Almost The Weekend!!!

January 28, 2011

I almost froze to death taking these pictures the other day...it was raining and the wind was whipping around and then it hit me, I must really enjoy blogging! This is when I get all emotional and thank everyone for taking the time out of your day to visit my bloggy blog. I truly appreciate every, single one of you...both old and new readers!

This outfit is the exact opposite of what I wore on Wednesday..I must be on a pink and black kick. I think I bought one of these polka dot cardigans in every color from Target, but when I find something I like I buy in bulk. Oops!

So tonight is the night...ladies night! Me and all my hoochie mama friends (j/k) are going out on the town for one of my BFF's bachlorette party. I will have my camera handy because the best memories come from bad ideas and I would bet money with all of us together, we will get crazy!

**Just a couple more hours to enter my hat giveaway**

Target cardigan (click here to purchase)

Forever 21 skirt

Anne Klein mary janes purchased at Marti & Liz

The Limited belt

Francesca's Collection necklace

Target tights (click here to purchase)

18 comments:

  1. Pretty draping on the skirt! Have a fun night out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Make sure to take lots and lots of picture tonight. Happy Weekend Ash!

    ReplyDelete
  3. omg, you have an animal print umbrella?!! that's so freakin' awesome. i definitely need that. now. :)

    and i really love the pattern on that cardigan. my fave color combo is pink and black, so i'm in love with these outfits!

    cute and little
    enter my giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This cardigan is so cute...I've been eyeing them at Target, but don't recall seeing it in pink - love it!

    Hey - I'm doing a traveling item if you're interested!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I saw those cardis at Target...SUPER cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a lovely outfit! You look great!

    xoxo,

    colormenana.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very cute umbrella photo shoot. You look great. Love the cardigan.

    ReplyDelete
  8. It looks a little chilly, indeed, but so worth it for these super cute pictures! I love the see-through umbrella and the polka dots and the tights, and the colors and well everything!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have the same cardigan and love it. Its nice that you were able to shoot outside, even though it was raining, it always makes for a better shot.
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I really like the double polka-dots!! I have those tights from Target too, but I find the run so easily (probably b/c they seem more like panty-hoes). Of course that didn't keep me from buying them AGAIN, since they make any outfit adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  11. It's amazing what we all do get pictures. We are either crazy or dedicated, right?
    I am a big fan of black and pink. Looking good!
    (As I am typing this, I realize that your blog is even black and pink!)

    The Auspicious Life

    ReplyDelete
  12. I absolutely love pictures with umbrellas! It adds such a great dynamic to the pics.

    ReplyDelete
  13. the draping of the skirt makes it such a great piece - hope you had fun at the bachelorette party!

    Chic on the Cheap

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh my gosh Ashley, thanks so much for freezing to death b/c these pictures are SO CUTE. Love your classic outfit and super fun umbrella :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hope you had fun at the bachlorette party. Great outfit, love the draping on the skirt and the fun cardi!

    ReplyDelete
  16. L-O-V-E that dress. the draping of the skirt is AWESOME!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...