Pages

So Proud...

January 4, 2011

It's been less than one week and I am already making a positive change towards one of my New Years resolutions! Yesterday after work I had an appointment at Jenny Craig for a consult to whittle this extra weight off and I may be joining tonight so wish me luck!!! I will keep you posted on my success and failures along the way...hopefully not a lot of failures.

Below is one of my Christmas presents from my parents and yes, I am talking about my iPad. I love it-I have been yearning for one for at least 6 months but never knew how useful it would be until I actually had it in my possession. Seriously how did hubs and I go all these years without a Where's Waldo, Jewel Quest and Snood app on our computer?? It is game central in our house....and I am winning! (I promise I use it for grown up, mature things too)

The purse giveaway ends this Friday, do not forget to ENTER!!!




Ann Taylor Loft dress

Anthropologie cardigan

Jewelscape Etsy Store memories necklace (click here to purchase)

Piperlime boots (click here to purchase)

Charlotte Russe tights

16 comments:

  1. The ipad is amazing, right? I got one for my birthday in April from my boyfriend and I can't put it down! Cute outfit too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's great you went to Jenny Craig! I did the program a few years ago and loved it, it's really easy to follow and the consultants are so helpful! I cannot wait to hear how you like it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I got the ipad case from the Apple store and it was $60.00. Its a little expensive but its real leather and since I bring it everywhere I wanted to get somthing good for it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great start on your resolution! I wish you the best of luck (even though I think you have a great shape!)! I want all of my blog friends to be happy and healthy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I seriously NEED an iPad!! I've been trying to convince my boyfriend for months.. still working on that one. HAHA!!

    PS. Sent you a friends request on facebook! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the vintage locket necklace on you and this whole outfit. I added a link to this post on my blog today too! Thanks again!!!
    jewelscapes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. you look amazing! (how did I not find your blog until today???) thanks for encouraging the bootie fuel! you wore them kind of monochromatically with your tights, too. phew! I also ADORE the cardi from Anthro. I don't own a single item from that store, but I DIE every time I walk in!

    ReplyDelete
  8. great resolution and i love that you're being so proactive about it! getting in shape is one of my resolutions too.

    i love your outfit and especially those shoes!

    cuteandlittle.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I want an iPad!!!

    Cute necklace and cardi!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. So jealous of your iPad!!! Can you blog from it? Browsing blogs is probably so fun! I love your floral cardi :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wooo! I used to be a consultant at Jenny Craig! I miss the lemon cake and yummy mac and cheese for sure! I saw how successful the program is for people who stick with it. Congrats, I can't wait to see your progress!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Way to go with JC! Please, keep us posted! I was going to sign up for WW the other day but even on-line it's a $50 fee. When did they start charging for on-line enrollment?

    Happy Tuesday Darling! xo

    ReplyDelete
  13. I think you look beautiful! I know it doesn't matter what others think though, only what we think of ourselves. Best of luck with the weight loss!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Congrats on taking that step with your resolution. Weight is a HUGE factor of my new year so if you ever need any support or encouragement let me know. :) I'm you're girl and I'm going through the exact same thing.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love this look! I'm jealous of the shoes...like really jealous. Your closet must be amazing..you have the most wonderfull goodies in there! I might be a little jealous of the ipad too. Best of luck with Jenny Craig, but you just can't give up Waffle House! It's basically the bomb!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...