The first ever Fashion Beauty Friend Friday blog awards are upon us and boy oh boy was it hard for me to nominate just one blogger for each category!!! Here's how it works-all the responses from everyone that participates will be combined and then Katy will put together a list of the TOP FIVE bloggers named in each category. Those finalists will then be opened up to a public vote over the next couple of weeks.
In no specific order here are my choices:
1. Creative Juices-(most creative blogger)- I nominated Katie of Color Me Katie...take a look at her blog and you will see why.
2. The Real Deal-(authenticity)- I nominated Sydney of The Daybook for this one because that girl is as real as they come! She is madly, deeply in love with her hubbie and wants to let the world know and she comes across as one of the sweetest and cutest ladies I have ever seen. If you have not stumbled across her blog yet...just prepared to be hooked!
3. Spark Notes-(most helpful)- I nominated Elaine of I'm Clothed Much because she volunteers to help others with blog tweaks all the time (she has helped me personally and all I had to do was e-mail her) and also writes posts breaking computer stuff down to the technical illiterate...ahem me.
4. Newbie-(best blogger less than a year old)- I nominated Kileen of Cute & Little because she always dresses so professional looking even when she is wearing jeans. Although her little blog is only around 6 months old, she has already made quite the impact!
5. Can You Hear Me Now-(most connected)-I nominated Collette of Statements in Fashion because she always comments on other people's blogs, she is fabulous on twitter and when everyone read her amazing weight loss story, she started her own bloggers weight loss group.
6. If I Had A Hammer-(best DIY)- I nominated Erica of P.S.-I Made This because her motto is "I see it. I like it. I make it." Nuff said...
7. Tribe Leader-(blogger who leads others and brings bloggers together)- I nominated Indiana from Adored Austin because she seems like such a warm and loving person and genuinely loves her community and gladly promotes it whenever she can. She also helped organize The Texas Style Council Conference and who would put fourth that much effect if you didn't love what you do?
8. Practically Perfect-(most fashionable)- I nominated Bee of Atlantic-Pacific because I have never, ever seen that girl have an off day! She puts together amazing outfits and there is nothing she puts on that I wouldn't wear. Seriously, the girl has MAD STYLE.
9. Paint By Numbers-(best beauty blogger)- I nominated Noelle of Beautygirl 24 because she does a great mix of high and low end makeup.
10. Renaissance Woman-(best all around blogger)- I nominated Emily of Cupcakes and Cashmere because she literally does it all...fashion posts, lifestyle, cooking, beauty and she throws in her own personal touches on everything.
Forever 21 tank (worn backwards)
Ann Taylor Loft blazer
No. 704b heels purchased at Marti & Liz