Pages

Peach and White

April 15, 2011

Happy almost weekend! I have big, BIG plans for myself. Wanna know what they are...relax, hang with hubbie and clean out my closet. I need a weekend just to chill and get caught up on my life and just take some time to slow down.

Today I actually took the time to plan my outfit out which always works best for me and my type A personality! The weather is beautiful so I let my pasty legs see the sunlight again and absorb some much needed vitamin D (I see a spray tan in my future).


Stay tuned for the purse giveaway in a bit!



Charlotte Russe cardigan


Ann Taylor Loft skirt


Urban Outfitters heels


Target belt

8 comments:

  1. Loving your shoes!!! I'd love to have you link up today for Fashion Fridays...if you're interested, head over and check it out! Kori xoxo

    www.blondeepisodes.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the color mixing with the cardigan and the shoes. It's fun without being over the top. I love seeing those UO heels too on so many blogs, but I have to know how comfortable they are and if they're worth the splurge....

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this color combo! Simple yet chic! LOVE IT!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look so cute, of course! I love that sweater!

    xoxo-
    abbe

    My Leather Jacket

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that sweater with the aqua shoes.I really need a pair of those shoes!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my goodness, I need to make time to clean out my closet. Currently, the majority of my clothes are piled on the floor. *sigh* You look beautiful, m'dear! =)

    I tagged you in a Things I Love post, if you feel like participating!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That shoe color with the sweater is such a cute pairing!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...