Pages

Dressing Up Boyfriend Jeans

October 13, 2011

It's official! My boyfriend jeans are to fall/winter season as my denim shorts were to summer. I have been living in them...much more than I care to admit.


When I wear these jeans I always feel like I am dressing down so today I decided to dress my slouchy pants up. First things first-my blazer to put a corporate spin on things, accessories to feel more put together and heels to add some pep to my step. I instantly feel more stylish with just a few small touches.






CAbi blazer


Ann Taylor Loft boyfriend jeans (click here to purchase)


Payless booties


Charlotte Russe top and necklace (click here to purchase necklace)


Amazon.com watch


Bracelets bought on vacation

5 comments:

  1. I always try and do the same thing, dress up my comfy good ol' faithful jeans. Youve done it sooo well here! Love this look on you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE my Loft bf jeans! I have two pairs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love a good boyfriend jean! Dressing them up is alwys great since they are so casual on their own (not like you'd wear them on their own anyway but...)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm all about the boyfriend Jean rightnow too and love the way you dressed them up--I may or may not be running to payless right now to get those booties.

    Ps. Looooove your hair pulled back!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi, I just found your blog and already love it! Chanel taste on a Target budget describes me to a T :) Stay Fashionable! Love, Candy
    www.candysclothescloset.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...