Pages

The Rock Star Jeggings

December 7, 2011

Normally I don't purchase something and then write a product review about it, but Old Navy has a jean I have gone nuts over!

The Rock Star Jegging has a super skinny fit and also has tons of stretch so you will be comfortable all day long. The classic 5-pocket styling and button closure and zip fly look like a regular pair of jeans but they feel like you are wearing a pair of sweat pants. They are body hugging through the hip and thigh and end right at the angle so you can wear them with boots or flats.

I opted to size up in these jeggings so they would be even more comfy than they already are and could not be more pleased. As of right now I have 4 different colors of The Rock Star Jegging....and counting.


A must have item for your closet!



2 comments:

  1. Ooooo. I'll have to check those out - I've been looking for a new pair of skinnies for a while (I just can't get enough of them since investing in a new pair of Banana Republic skinnies earlier this fall... they are all I want to wear!).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh I am going to have to try those! I just got some Levi Curve ID jeans on a whim for Black Friday and they are amazing too! Love finding less expensive jeans that are cute and comfortable!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...