Pages

Color Burst

November 19, 2012

I stepped outside of my comfort zone with these green tights...way out!  I will wear brown and black and the occasionally polka dot but colored tights make me uneasy for some reason.  This dress had to much personality for me to stick to my boring basics so I tried something new and really ended up liking the result.  


002 005 001 003

Old Navy jean jacket (click here to purchase on SALE), Madden Girl boots, Forever 21 tights (click here to purchase), Dillard's dress, Kendra Scott earrings

3 comments:

  1. I think you should stick with the green! They look awesome, and paired with this outfit, you are totally rockin' the green tights! Way to go!


    Happy Monday!
    Clare
    Understated Classics

    ReplyDelete
  2. Like what you did with the green tights! I myself was hesitant before with colored tights but I bit the bullet and bought a red pair recently. Now I think I'm gonna go ahead with a green one too:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the green tights! Adorable! I personally love colored tights but I understand them being outside of your comfort zone. I don't feel like I see very many people (outside the blog world) rocking colored tights so at times it can be a little weird to rock them in public. I'm glad you were brave and went with it because you look darling!
    http://thehappyhealthywholegirl.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...