Pages

Color Splash

October 8, 2013

005 001 006 003 
Loft skirt, Rock & Republic for Kohl's sweater, Old Navy button up (click here to purchase on mega SALE), Nine West booties (shop similar here),Vestique crossbody purse, Gifted necklace

I love days when I just randomly pick out items from my closet and they go together. Believe me it is never that easy for me which is why I pick out what I am wearing the night before 99% of the time.

 Now I just have to decide between a PSL or the Salted Caramel Mocha #Starbucksprobs 

3 comments:

  1. LOVE your booties! They're darling :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just got new booties that look very sim to yours - thanks for giving me an idea on how to wear them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad the look worked out, and that bag is just adorable!

    I usually just alternate between PSL and SCM.
    Chic on the Cheap

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...