Pages

Weekend Brunch Attire and a Poshmark Party

May 13, 2014

006 004 003 002 
Elizabeth and James wedges (shop similar here), Fashion Bug dress (old), Francesca's necklace (other fun options here and here), Vera Bradley sunglasses (shop similar here)

We did Mother's Day brunch at the country club on Sunday and it was the perfect excuse to wear my (new to me) Elizabeth and James wedges.  I have been on the hunt for these shoes ever since I saw them on Poshmark but they were marked for way more than I was willing to spend.  After stalking eBay on a daily basis I finally found them and got them for $39.99 and couldn't believe my good fortune.

Join me tonight as I co-host a virtual Posh Party (the theme is Girly Basics) at 7PM PDT. Hope to see you there!  

1 comment:

  1. girl this is so cute! i love how u added in a bright pop of color against that print! so pretty!

    XO Meghan
    citrus fashion

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...