Pages

The Mint Julep Boutique

August 18, 2014

001 002 004 005 
Ruffle Sleeve Dress c/o The Mind Julep Boutique (click here to purchase), Sam Edelman wedges (click here for similar), Loft earrings (click here to purchase), Tory Burch sunglasses (click here to purchase)

I have a MEGA crush on The Mint Julep Boutique and this dress!  I wore it to a wedding on Saturday and received a ton of compliments and it is so comfortable and the color is perfection.  I could go on and on...

Sign up for The Mint Julep Boutique's email and you will automatically receive a $10 coupon just for signing up!  ( I already used mine on this little beauty-it's almost football season...GO VOLS)

Check back tomorrow because I may or may not have a giveaway going live:) 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...