Pages

Colorful Outerwear

November 19, 2014

002 005 003 001
Glasses c/o Firmoo (click here to purchase), Old Navy jeans (click here to purchase), eBay boots, 3D Fiber Lash Mascara (click here to purchase), Loft earrings (click here for similar), Pendleton coat (click here for similar), The Limited snood

Y'all this weather is crazy!  Snow before Thanksgiving?? This is insane!

You can't see it but yes...there was snow on the ground while I was taking these pictures.  I have on boot socks under the boots and a tank top, sweater, jacket and scarf and it is still bitterly, miserably cold.  

I despise winter...can you tell?

Enter to win a Younique makeup giveaway here.  

1 comment:

  1. First time visitor, stopping by from Trend Spin link-up and I'm sooo glad I found you! I can tell already I am going to find LOTS of style inspiration from you! This color combination is absolutely perfect together! Green is my favorite color to begin with but I love it mixed with the blue and those glasses are such a fun addition! I love it! Happy to announce you have a brand new follower! I look forward to all of your future inspiration! ;)


    Lindsey
    High Heels and Training Wheels

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...