Pages

Cognac and Caramel

December 22, 2014

008 007 009 006 
Target sweater (click here to purchase on SALE), Old Navy distressed jeans (click here to purchase), Nordstrom BP bag (click here for similar), Kayce Hughes necklace (click here to purchase), Zodiac tassel boots (click here for similar)

Yesterday my husband, in-laws and I drove to Cookeville, TN to celebrate Christmas with his extended family.  I wanted to be comfortable (cause let's be honest-I was gonna be eating A LOT) and somewhat stylish so distressed denim, a over sized sweater and booties was my perfect outfit.

I sized up on this Target sweater (linked up above) so I can also wear it long and stretched out with leggings and knee high boots.  Also...these Old Navy distressed jeans are everything!

HAPPY CHRISTMAS WEEK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...