Pages

Sweater Frills

January 29, 2015

003 001 004

I literally watched the sun rise this morning...check out this last picture compared to the first three. Pretty cool:)

005
Old Navy jeans (click here to purchase), Nine West booties (click here for similar), Sassy Steals necklace (old), 3D Fiber Lash Mascara (click here to purchase), Painted Brick Boutique sweater(find them on Facebook)

I discovered The Painted Brick Boutique a couple of months ago and was so excited to find out it was a local store.  I bought a couple items but this is the first thing to make the blog.  I love the little added frill at the bottom to give the outfit something extra.  I linked up to their Facebook page above.

Giving away more 3D Fiber Lash Mascara here.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...