Pages

Sweater Dress Weather

February 16, 2015

008

 So last week in my Valentine's Day post I went sans tights for two of the days and this week it is supposed to snow. Grrr....

  005

 I love me a good sweater dress to stay warm and cozy. The heavyweight fabric of the dress allowed me to just wear a light cardigan over it for work and not freeze to death.

  006

 **Sale Alert** 
Sole Society is having a HUGE sale this week with prices up to 70% off! They don't have these exact bow heels anymore but I linked to a similar option below.

Click here to see the winner of the 3D Fiber Lash giveaway.

  007003 
Gwynnie Bee Taylor dress (click here to sign up), Sole Society heels (click here for similar), Dillards cardigan, Nordstrom BP bag (click here for similar on SALE), eBay necklace, Party at the Palace nail polish c/o Gelish (click here to purchase)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...