Pages

Hot Pink Date Night

February 13, 2015

007 

 This little pink dress is just the thing for a romantic night out tomorrow...and since it is supposed to be on the colder side my new fur vest is a must!

  005 

 I got these sexy heels on Poshmark a couple of months ago and I can't believe this is my first time wearing them. I recently added SO many things to my closet so be sure and stop by and take a peek.

  003001 

 How freakin adorable is this limited edition Younique makeup bag?! As soon as I saw it on the website I ordered it right away. It comes with the 3D Fiber Lash Mascara (best seller by far), Lovesick Lip Gloss which is a beautiful red shade and a Passionate Eye Liner in a rich purple. They are going fast and once they are gone that's it so grab one now from my site...you won't regret it!

  012 
Younique Love It Bundle Makeup Bag (click here to purchase), The Mint Julep Boutique dress (click here for similar), Target Fur Vest (click here to purchase), 3D Fiber Lash Mascara (click here to purchase), Poshmark heels, Baublebar Crystal Mason Ring (click here to purchase), Elle of a Girl Nail polish c/o Gelish (click here to purchase)

7 comments:

  1. Love this combo. What a great casual V-Day (or any day!) outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OK, you killed it with your Valentine's Day themed looks this week. Love this!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you SO much Ashley!!! Sweetest comment ever:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Ashley!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great pop of color with the dress! Killer shoes!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...