Pages

Take Me To The Beach

March 23, 2015

011

 I have the perfect beach cover-up with no beach vacation planned! #firstworldproblems

 This sassy tunic is right on trend with the boho vibes and tassel ties going on. I really wanna rock it with some white jeans and heels so stay tuned. Everything sells out so fast on the Nobella Grace site that the best thing to do is follow them on Insta so when something is restocked you can jump on it. Follow me on Insta too if you're not already:)

  008015

 Over the weekend I got a shipment of goodies from new-to-me site Bling Jewelry and OH.MY.GAWD I am beyond obsessed with it all. The quality is so good and the prices are even better so go check it out ASAP! Wearing my Flapper Babe bangle and Turquoise Bloom ring from them.

  013009
Nobella Grace Boutique dress (click here and here for similar) Francesca's thong sandals, Marley Lilly hat (click here to purchase), Bling Jewelry c/o Flapper Babe Bangle (click here to purchase) and Turquoise Bloom ring (click here to purchase on SALE), Baublebar ring (click here to purchase), Forever 21 earrings, My Carriage Awaits gel polish c/o Gelish (click here to purchase)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...