Pages

The 1950's Are Back...

March 13, 2015

007

I am beyond obsessed with this little navy and white polka dot number! It fits like it was made for me and I love the vintage fit and flare shape. I added the white belt, yellow pumps and vintage earrings to amp up the 50's feel and love how the overall outfit turned out.

  003010 

 Tonight my husband and I are doing my birthday dinner with my in-laws (cake and ice cream...yes please). My birthday is this upcoming Monday:) I am heading to Nashville to celebrate with my fam at the end of the weekend and staying for a couple of days so be sure to follow me on Instrgram and Snapchat (ashorg) to see all the celebration pics!

  004 
This picture is for your viewing pleasure. I am mean mugging my neighbors that were staring at me taking my outfit pictures lol

  009
Gwynnie Bee dress (click here to join), Sole Society heels (click here for similar), Target belt (click here to purchase), Vintage bag, Like Like There's No Midnight gel polish c/o Gelish (click here to purchase), Earrings (old)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...