Pages

Floral Fusion

March 12, 2015

014

I am BACK...and fever free...and dressed! So when I mentioned I was running a fever in this post, which is also the last time I blogged, it was because I had the flu. My fever got up to 101.8 Monday night and my husband dragged me to the walk-in clinic where I got tested and was promptly told I had the flu, type B. I had to walk out of Kroger with a mask on per the doctor and I.was.mortified. I am feeling soooo much better (thank goodness for Tamiflu) but still have a cough and stuffy nose.

  015018 013

 I wanted to do a review of this Cynthia Blocked Shift Dress that was sent from Gwynnie Bee since I am finally out of my pajamas and ready to leave the house for the first time in two days. I really love the floral and black solid mash up and it's no surprise I love the shape (see other shift dresses here and here) but it was just a little bit baggy all over. If this dress was a couple inches shorter I think it would have made a world of difference on me but overall I loved how fresh and modern it was.

  011 
Gwynnie Bee Corey dress (click here to sign up), Vince Camuto wedges, GroopDealz necklace, Live Like There's No Midnight nail polish c/o Gelish (click here to purchase), Nasty Gal iPhone case (click here to purchase on SALE), NYX High Voltage Lipstick in Rockstar (click here to purchase)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...