Pages

Vintage Easter

April 6, 2015

023

 Sometime new isn't always better. Take this vintage dress for instance...I wanted to wear something different that no one else would have on for Easter Sunday so I reached for one of my favorite thrifted finds. This dress was the perfect color for a beautiful Easter day, I looked like a Easter egg:)

  022020

 BIG NEWS!
 I got my first Rocksbox shipment over the weekend. Never heard of it? You get to take a quiz based on the type of jewelry you like and then they send you personalized pieces on loan to wear as much and as often as you like.  Return the jewelry anytime to get three new pieces.  Easy...and super fun!

Use the code afashionfixationxoxo to receive 1 month FREE to Rocksbox.  Now go check it out...

  024021 
eBay vintage dress, Nine West heels via Marti and Liz Shoe Store, Gifted black clutch, Pearl earrings (old)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...