Pages

Tunic Tops Are My Jam

May 26, 2015

004

 Since I have been pregnant (miss my announcement...check it out here) I have been wearing nothing but flowy, loose tops. I have been in that in-between stage where I am so bloated and puffy and not quite looking pregnant yet so I have been hiding in tunic tops. This particular cute top is from Gwynnie Bee and I love the color-blocked design and the flirty keyhole in the front.

 Right now Gwynnie Bee is offering a FREE MONTH of clothes so if you have been interested, now is the time to try out the site. It's a win win for you and the clothes are awesome!

Here is the link to join...

  001003 005 002
XTwo top via Gwynnie Bee (click here to join), Tory Burch sandals (click here to purchase), Target earrings, Baublebar ring (click here for similar)

2 comments:

  1. 1st YAY! Congrats on being a mom x2!


    2nd Love the top and I just added it to my closet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much!! I hope I can continue using Gwynnie Bee throughout my pregnancy...I love it!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...