Pages

In-Between Stage

May 28, 2015

002

 Getting dressed each day has seriously become more of a burden for me than something I look forward to. I am in this weird, in-between stage of pregnancy where all of my regular clothes are getting tight and maternity clothes are still to big on me. I actually cried to my husband yesterday (blame it on the hormones) because nothing fits!

These jeans are one of the only pairs left that still fit and of course flowy tops are helping cover up muffin top/baby bump so please stick with me through this transitional time.

  003007 008 001 
Couture Crush top, Old Navy jeans (click here for similar), Tory Burch sandals (click here to purchase), Vera Bradley sunglasses (click here for similar), Gifted earrings

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...