Pages

Festival Days Kimono

July 22, 2015

DSCN4789

If I was going to a festival this summer, I would totally wear this kimono with cut-off shorts.  I love the open back design for an extra surprise when you turn around.  I meant to wear my hair up today but of course I was running late and forgot.  #pregnancybrain

So I know I just saw my parents but they are in town visiting and we are together again.  They are just passing through Knoxville and are staying a couple days with my husband and I before continuing on to Highlands, NC to celebrate their wedding anniversary.  They are so precious!

  DSCN4790 DSCN4787 DSCN4788 DSCN4785
Old Navy maternity jeans (click here to purhase), Charlotte Russe sandals, Old Navy maternity tank (click here to purchase), City Chic festival kimono via Gwynnie Bee (click here to join), Nordstrom tote, Wendy Mink earrings

3 comments:

  1. You look adorable! I love that kimono too! You can leave it open while you're pregnant, and belt it once the little boys arrive!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just added that Kimono to my closet! Love the outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the print and color.

    Liv

    www.livforstyle.net

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...