Pages

Tie Dye Tank Dress

July 15, 2015

DSCN4746

I'm just gonna apologize now about all the belly holding, touching, etc. that has been going on since my bump has grown and will continue to do so throughout the rest of this pregnancy. I always swore I wouldn't be one of "those ladies" that took pictures with her hands on her bump in every picture so I don't know what the hell is happening.

  Is tie dye still a thing? Is it still even cool? This dress is so comfortable that I really don't care so don't answer that. The colors are so vibrant and you can wear this to brunch, work (like I am here) or even as a swimsuit cover-up. Get your tie dyed beauty here.

  DSCN4749 DSCN4752 DSCN4745 DSCN4747
Loft cardigan, Charlotte Russe sandals, Jete dress via Gwynnie Bee (click here to join)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...