Pages

Fancy Floral Print

August 26, 2015

DSCN5030
 
The more I am talking to people about this gestational diabetes screening that I failed, the more other people are telling me that they failed and it is making me feel better.  I moved my new appointment up to next Tuesday instead of Friday just to get it over with.  It's really more of a nuisance right now more than anything because I have about a million things I could be doing rather than sitting in a doctor's office for 2-3 hours straight.

So funny story about this Spruce and Sage dress.  I have been hoarding it for about three weeks now thinking I may wear it to my baby shower this Saturday.  I thought it was so cute and the material showed off my new curves nicely and I love the way the belt accentuated my bump.  So I try it on last night and the material is starting to stretch thin across my boobs and baby bump...man, these boys are growing fast!  I ended up wearing it to work with a cardigan thrown over it since the fabric is thin in all the wrong places and it is officially out of the running for my shower.  I may need to go up a size in dresses soon...yikes.
 
DSCN5029 DSCN5028 DSCN5026 DSCN5027
Spruce and Sage dress via Gwynnie Bee (click here for a free month), Tory Burch sandals (click here to purchase), Target belt, Sassy Steals necklace

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...