Pages

"Preggers"

August 7, 2015

DSCN4872 DSCN4883
Woah. You guys...this Preggers tee is a lot tighter on me than the last time I wore it. I know I keep repeating myself but this pregnancy is going so freaking fast! I'm already in my 6th month of pregnancy and it seems like yesterday I was peeing on the little stick.

 I decided to get funky with a classic pencil skirt today, kinda mixing up my regular style just a tad. Instead of wearing a white button up or something boring with this work appropriate skirt I went with the studded wedges, huge polka dot sunnies and this tee. Sometimes it is good to break out of your comfort zone.  

DSCN4873 DSCN4877 DSCN4886 DSCN4889
Charlotte Russe wedges, Karen Kane skirt via Gwynnie Bee (click here to join), Target sunglasses (shop similar here) ,The Couture Kitten tee via Etsy (click here to shop)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...