Pages

August 6, 2015

DSCN4893

NoBella Grace has been amazing so far for non-maternity dresses that actually fit me. If you missed my tips for dressing your baby bump earlier this week, one of them was shopping non-maternity stores and just sizing up to save money. This dress is a large which is what I wore before I got pregnant so it will continue to fit after I have my little babies.

  I am beyond ready for this weekend. My husband and I are heading to my family lake house in Cadiz, KY for a modified babymoon trip Friday until next Monday. Since we found out we were having twins we decided not to go on a expensive trip somewhere tropical and save our money instead before they get here. Smart decision but I really wouldn't mind some sand between my toes, palm trees and a virgin Pina Colada.

  DSCN4898 DSCN4894 DSCN4897 DSCN4890
Charlotte Russe sandals, J. Crew earrings, NoBella Grace dress (shop similar here, here and here)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...