Pages

Bathed In Grey

September 28, 2015

DSCN5228
 
I have had the most productive weekend in ages which is a miracle in itself considering I am now 30 weeks pregnant (holy....what). My mom was in town for my local baby shower and she lit a fire under me to get things done and pretty much complete the twins nursery. I cannot wait to show off the finished product- we are just looking for a couple more things to complete it and then I am posting pictures.
 
Also I feel the need to talk about this Nobella Grace high low cut dress.  First off, it's not maternity and I linked to the regular and curvy size below.  Second, it is literally a perfect transition piece for the weather the majority of people are having right now.  I am planning on wearing it with tights and boots when the temps get a little cooler. 
 
DSCN5225 DSCN5230 DSCN5227 DSCN5222
Nobella Grace dress (click here or here to purchase), Walmart flats (click here to purchase), World Market necklace, Loft earrings

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...