Pages

Little Black (Maternity) Dress

September 3, 2015

DSCN5125

Y'all my mom bought me this adorable peplum dress for $8 bucks from a second hand children's and maternity store. I am in love with it! It's the perfect little black maternity dress for church, special occasions, work, etc. Of course it would look even cuter with heels but my poor feet cannot handle all this extra weight I am hauling around anymore. They start off (semi) normal looking every morning but by the time I get off work, my feet and ankles are HUGE...it's so depressing.

  DSCN5112 DSCN5127 DSCN5113 DSCN5114
Tory Burch flip flops (click here to purchase), Vintage pearls purchased off of Etsy, Three Seasons Maternity brand via a consignment store

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...