Pages

Getting Dressed With Kids

April 27, 2016

DSCN5447[1]

 This "getting dressed" thing is a lot harder than I imagined since having kids. I don't know if it is like this with singleton babies but these twins keep me on my toes 24/7. As soon as one goes down for a nap, the other twin wakes up and vice versa...how do other multiple mom's do it?! I feel like I constantly rotate between my workout clothes (than I'm not working out in) and pajamas and when I do actually get dressed my clothes have spit up on them within the hour. I seriously need any advice you mamma's out there can give me...how do you make it work?

DSCN5452[1] DSCN5446[1] DSCN5443[1] DSCN5444[1] 
Forever 21 sandals (click here to purchase), Kayce Hughes necklace, Alice and You dress via Gwynnie Bee (click here to join), Younique lipstick in Loaded (click here to purchase) Toenail polish in OPI Bubble Bath (click here to purchase)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...