Pages

Red, White and Blue

June 17, 2016

DSCN5544

 A little personal update today...

The nanny search is narrowing down for my babies. We have our top two potential nanny's coming on Monday to "shadow" me for a couple of hours so I can get a feel for how they will interact with myself and the twins. This process has been very long and I hope to find the perfect fit and we can find someone that will love my babies enough to stay with us longer term so we don't have to do this again.

 I was running late today (mom problems) and this dress was such a quick fix to throw on and still look pulled together for my business casual work environment. I love the little keyhole neckline making it have a little sex appeal:)

DSCN5547 DSCN5548 DSCN5551 DSCN5545 
BB Dakota dress via Gwynnie Bee (click here to join), Tory Burch sandals (click here to purchase) Fitbit Alta (click here to purchase)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...