Pages

Black Floral Swing Dress

September 6, 2016

DSCN5793[1]

I still can not believe it's September! It's time to bring back all my fall hats and boots and I am so excited about it. It is still very hot where I live so this swing dress is perfect for this time of year. I am obsessed with floral everything right now so when I saw this at Old Navy I bought it right away. I'm already envisioning it with tights, tall boots and a long cardigan sweater when the weather gets a little cooler.

I hope everyone had a fantastic holiday weekend!

 *Note to self- put on lipstick when wearing black...I look so washed out*

  DSCN5802[1]DSCN5799[1] DSCN5798[1] DSCN5796[1] 
Old Navy dress (click here to purchase), Target booties, Fitbit Alta band, Target hat

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...