Pages

Prism Print Wrap Top

September 7, 2016

DSCN5822[1]

 I found the sweetest little spot to take pictures over the weekend, isn't it so pretty! I love the purple flowers that are in bloom and all the green. This spot won't be pretty much longer as Fall starts approaching so I hope to take as many pictures as I can before things start turning brown.

This City Chic wrap top is so fun.  I love the colors and that you have the option to make it as tight or as loose as you want.  I have started wearing my fall/winter shoes again and just had to wear these pretty little bow flats from J. Crew Factory with this outfit.  I linked to a similar pair below.

DSCN5811[1] DSCN5813[1] DSCN5817[1] DSCN5820[1] 
City Chic top via Gwynnie Bee (click here for a FREE MONTH), Old Navy jeans (click here to purchase), J. Crew Factory bow flat (click here for similar)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...