Pages

Coffee Loves Me

September 30, 2016

DSCN5900

Since I am losing weight I have been wearing a mix of old and new items. I am basically re-shopping my closet and it is so much fun. Some of my clothing I have not been able to wear since 2009 (like my rehearsal dinner dress that I can now fit into again!)

This tee, however, is new and has a high-low thing going on so it is perfect with jeans, leggings, you name it.  I sized up to an XL to give myself more coverage if I do wear it with leggings.  I am loving all the graphic t-shirts at Target right now and almost all of them are under 15 bucks. 

DSCN5906 DSCN5899 DSCN5898 DSCN5901 
Target Coffee tee (click here to purchase), Loft drawstring skirt, Target leopard slip-on (click here or here for similar), Fitbit Alta (click here to purchase)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...