Pages

Old Navy Ad

October 31, 2016

DSCN6006

 I literally copied this outfit off an Old Navy advertisement while I was waiting in line to check out the other day. I was looking at all the photos up on the walls and realized I had all the components to re-create the look and I love the overall effect.

These Harper pants are so comfortable and come in so many different colors.  Of course they are sold out in the pink right now but I linked below to some other options.  

DSCN6005 DSCN6004 DSCN6003 
Old Navy striped top (click here or here for similar) and pants (click here to purchase, similar here), Target belt, Fitbit Alta (click here to purchase), Red Dress Boutique lace up flats (click here or here for similar)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...