Pages

Green and White

November 2, 2016

DSCN5993

 I have officially sized down in all of my jeans (thank you Weight Watchers)! Everything is on sale in my Poshmark closet and going fast so take a look if you are interested.

When building a new wardrobe, I have been trying to think very smart and practical.  I wear white jeans year round so this new pair of Rockstar jeans made the cut immediately.  I also bought a black pair, boyfriend jeans, flare jeans and regular mid-rise skinny jeans.  Thank goodness all of my tops still fit because (while super fun) this buying all new clothes thing is expensive.  

DSCN5999 DSCN5996 DSCN5994 
Old Navy Rockstar jeans (click here to purchase), Collective Concepts top (old), Gifted necklace, Fitbit Alta (click here to purchase), Bandolino boots (click here for similar)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...