Pages

Madewell Skinny Overalls

March 7, 2017

DSCN6214

 I bit the bullet and bought the Madewell skinny overalls I have been obsessing over for weeks now. They are pretty pricey for my standards, I don't even have regular jeans this expensive but I found a long, lost gift card to Shopbop from 2014 (if you follow my Instastory you saw the whole thing) so they were FREE:)

After debating between the medium and large and even talking online to someone on the live chat I opted for the large and I am so glad that I did! I am normally in a size 6/8 and 150 pounds and the size large was tight on me. They have since stretched a bit and fit perfectly but I had to really suck in my 'mommy tummy' that first try on.

 I love the skinny fit and the length and think I will get a ton of use out of these. If you are on the fence about getting them- just do it and be sure to size up!

DSCN6216 DSCN6221 DSCN6222 DSCN6215

Madewell skinny overalls (click here to purchase), Old Navy flats (click here for similar), Piperlime top (old), Fitbit Alta arm band (click here to purchase), ColourPop Ultra Matte Lip in Wednesday (click here to purchase)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...