Pages

This Time Of Year Messes With My Mind

September 9, 2015

DSCN5135
 
Labor Day weekend usually ignites a transition from summer to fall for many people so I wanted to go out with a bang in this easy, breezy summer outfit. This top is the perfect send-off to summertime with it's bright cheery yellow color and turquoise accents. Oh, and the white jeans after Labor Day rule...so stupid and totally meant for breaking. 

Since it will be ridiculously hot in Tennessee for a couple more weeks, I will be easing into fall looks with a pair of booties one day or a light, long cardigan the next but not full on transitioning until I absolutely HAVE to. I really have no fall/winter maternity clothes at all and with 2-2.5 months until the twins arrival I don't want to spend a ton of money on long sleeves, sweaters and more denim that I will just be wearing a short time. 

 Have you guys heard of Liz and Honey? It's a new-to-me website that I have fallen in love with and also where I got my cute top (it's sold out but here are similar pieces).  They are offering readers $10.00 off to shop with this link and who wouldn't want to take advantage of that! I have my eye on this, this and this for my next purchases.
 
DSCN5131 DSCN5138 DSCN5132 DSCN5134
Liz and Honey top (sold out but click here for another option), Wendy Mink earrings, Old Navy maternity jeans (click here to purchase), Tory Burch flip flops (click here to purchase) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...