Pages

Checker Print

June 15, 2016

DSCN5539

This Carmakoma top is perfection!

It has a silky texture to it and I am obsessed with the boxy fit. I have mentioned time and time again, Gwynnie Bee has been a life saver in transitioning from being pregnant back to my pre-pregnancy weight. This clothing service has literally saved me tons of money while gaining weight with my twins and then losing it afterwards.  I have tried so many different styles that are out of my comfort zone and that has been so fun for me.  You also have the option to purchase the items (and I am seriously considering buying this top). 

DSCN5540 DSCN5537 DSCN5543 DSCN5542

Carmakoma top via Gwynnie Bee (click here to sign up),Old Navy Rockstar denim (click here to purchase), Target sandals (click here to purchase), BP brand bag via Nordstrom (click here for similar)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...