Pages

Be Still My Heart....

April 24, 2010

Dear Cynthia Vincent Wedges,

I have spent the last hour and a half of my time trying to buy you but fate seems to be intervening. After seeing you in countless magazines and on feet of various bloggers I tried to make both pairs of you mine but Target is either sold out of you or they didn't have my size.

This is both a good and bad thing due to you being so marvelous and affordable that everyone wanted to buy you BUT life got in my way and I was slow to come purchase you...and for that I am sorry! Until we meet again, hopefully in my closet....

Ashley J.




Print Wedge Sandal




Gladiator Wedge Sandal

9 comments:

  1. You are hilarious. You ought to be on Sex in the City!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your funny. I did a poem on my blog once to my Prada pumps. Shoe lovers - we are an odd breed.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good news is that Target will be restocking by mid-May so you can still get them. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. I got the gladiator wedges in the cognac color! I was wearing them tonight for a bday celebration for my sister in law and she fell in love with them. She scoured the internet for all our local Targets and they were sold out in her size at all of them. Its a full-on man hunt (or should I say "shoe hunt") now!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. i actually scored a pair of the brown gladiators! kristina over at pretty shiny sparkly (http://prettyshinysparkly.com/) posted on twitter that they were up on the web the night before.

    they're delivering monday, hopefully they fit!

    :) Alexandra
    http://dressesforbreakfast.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hahahahaha.

    I do love the pair in the first photo. Hopefully you will be lucky and be able to find them soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I looked all weekend too. They are nowhere to be found :( I did find the cutest mushroom colored mossimo wedges at Target though. They made me feel a little better about the nonexistent CV wedges. hehe

    ReplyDelete
  8. I want them too! I haven't been able to score any either!:(
    Marie @ Lemondrop ViNtAge

    ReplyDelete
  9. oh the print wedges are amazing!! hehe

    and dont forget zac posen for target are in stores now!!!

    myblissisthisway

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...