Pages

The Working for the Weekend TEE...

May 7, 2010

Today is the last day of the t-shirt challenge and I very much feel like a teacher or secretary in this outfit...and a trendy one at that! I got this skirt at Target and immediately picked it up off the rack even though I overheard two ladies talking about it like a piece of garbage. "That color will be hard to match AND it will go out of style soon," I believe were the words that came out of one women's mouth. After hearing that convo the fashion blogger in me was determined to make the skirt work. Pairing it with yellow cardigan and a red necklace to complete the look makes me feel like spring is officially here.

On another note I am leaving for South Beach, Miami in less than a week and I have no clue what to take!! I have never been to the city where the heat is on, all night on the beach till the break of dawn or so Will Smith says so ANYONE that knows fun places to party, go out to eat and of course shop let me know!


Target skirt (click here)

The Limited t-shirt

Ann Taylor cardigan

Ann Taylor Loft necklace

Cutesygirl.com shoes

Target belt




2 comments:

  1. I like the skirt, and I like the pairing of the blue with the yellow.

    Very good job with your T-shirt challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The skirt is so pretty and I'm really impressed by the way you styled your tees. You are fabulous! xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...