Pages

Onto the Next One...

August 6, 2010

Guess what I got yesterday...cupcakes!!!! I adore The Cupcakery cupcakes and I think they are the best out there and NOONE can tell me otherwise. My personal favorite is the chocolate cupcake with peanut butter frosting, yummy! I could seriously eat a whole tub of that peanut butter frosting and probably would which is why I can't buy the stuff.

I have other exciting news as well but it will have to wait until next week, must keep my readers in suspense! I also posted some pics of my outfit from yesterday since the humidity attacked my camera and messed all of yesterday's pics up...stupid weather. Have a wonderful tax-free weekend WHOOP WHOOP!



The Cupcakery cupcakes my boss got us


Guess what my surprise is from the above picture???

Target shirt

Belk pants

Payless shoes

Francesca's Collection necklace

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...