Pages

What I Got Last Week...

September 19, 2011

Okay-apparently my mind was not back from vacation at all last week but I am back to blogging again! Since I missed my usual "What I Got" post last Friday I wanted to showcase some of the goodies I grabbed up.

1. The double breasted cape I have been yearning for ever since the new Ann Taylor Loft ads have been out...is now IN my possession!

2. Everyone needs a new pair of jeans the start of a new season.

3. A nude clutch you can carry or wear on the shoulder, thanks to the handy strap you can take on or off.

4. A navy printed secretary blouse I can dress up for the office or wear with jeans for a night out on the town.

5. Saving my personal favorite for last.....leopard print wedge booties, need I say more!




Ann Taylor Loft dress


Old Navy vest


New York & Company belt


House of Harlow 1960 necklace (similar-click here to purchase)


Bandolino Rila wedges purchased at Zappos (click here to purchase)

4 comments:

  1. Great finds! Love the booties :)

    Melanie@Unravelled Threads
    Follow @UnraveldThreads on twitter!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome back Ashley! I hope you had a wonderful vacation!

    ReplyDelete
  3. awesome purchases! I love the blouse and wedges - can't wait to see you style them!

    Chic on the Cheap

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...