Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Trip Or No Trip

So...Mexico is not looking to good right now. My family and I have been frantically checking the weather and hurricane conditions are possible when I am supposed to be in Cancun. Another little tidbit of information-we didn't get insurance when we booked the trip!

We are just waiting to see if the flight gets cancelled or not and even if it rains the entire time I am trying to look at this as a glass half full situation. Here's hoping...fingers crossed we get to go!





Charlotte Russe dress (click here to purchase)


Payless heels


Target cardigan


4 comments:

  1. What a pretty lace dress!! I hope you have good news soon about your trip....I had that ALMOST happen to me a couple years ago with Hawaii, thankfully it all worked out:)

    Enter my Shabby Apple FAB Frock Giveaway!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck!!! I'll be crossing my fingers for you. The good news is you look fabulous in this dress.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hopefully it will be great when you're down there! Sometimes the weather can be a bit of an exaggeration but still, be safe!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have serious hair envy with you fyi. Hope your trip goes smoothly!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...