Pages

What I Got This Week!!!

October 7, 2011

The only placed I shopped online this week was Charlotte Russe and they didn't disappoint!

I ordered:

1. A gold necklace that reminded me of one of my favorite bloggers, Atlantic Pacific.


2. A longer necklace to use for layering with my new chunky one from above.


3. Ponchos are in this season so why not buy one with a little bling on it for a night out.

4. Lace-panel flutter dress I can wear to work or on the weekends.


5. A tribal stone necklace that reminded me of a vintage piece of jewelry.






Ann Taylor Loft cardigan


Francesca's skirt


JC Penny belt


Steve Madden cowboy boots

Melie Bianco bag purchased at Piperlime (click here to purchase on SALE)

5 comments:

  1. Great clutch.....super cute outfit. I love the look of a skirt with boots:)

    Happy weekend sweets!!!


    Statements In Fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute outfit! And I am thinkin' I might have to copycat you on a couple of your CR purchases! Great finds...

    iattemptfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look adorable! Your post is perfect for my Fashion Friday linkup honey! If you want to get some traffic to your blog and link up with me, head over, grab the button, follow instructions (add button--edit and republish your post with it) and make some new friends! It's that simple!

    While you're there, enter my 2 year blogoversary giveaway if you haven't already! Have a fabulous day!

    Kori xoxo

    www.blondeepisodes.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. First- Your outfit is AMAZING! I love every single detail of it!

    Secondly- That tribal necklace you ordered rocks. I might have to pick one up for myself. I really love that poncho too :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...